We are looking for volunteers to help research the history of Sistershow.
You can help in the following ways:
- Summarising and analysing oral interviews in order to produce material for the final exhibition;
- Conducting research about the history of feminism in Bristol at the Feminist Archive South, Bristol Central Library and the Bristol Record Office;
- Adding content to the project blog;
- Developing ideas for the educational activities that will take place during the exhibition;
- Help deliver the project’s educational activities;
- Invigilate the exhibition in May 2011;
- Help set up and take down the exhibition in May 2011.
No experience is necessary as you will be given training on how to summarise oral interviews and conduct archival research. If you have a passion for feminist history and live in the Bristol area, this project is definitely for you!
We are also particularly looking for people who have an interest in or experience of theatre stage design to help devise the exhibition space.
If you would like to take part please email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.